Friday, May 2, 2008

8 Days Left

It is crazy to think that I've been in Jerusalem for over 100 days and the semester is coming to a close. I've written about 40 pages of papers within the last few weeks, and I have just one final left in History of Church in the East. I also have one last field study up in the Galilee region. By next Tuesday, I'll have completed my studies here at JUC, though I'll still have to finish up my Greek independent study. Putting into words the incredible blessing this has been and the tremendous impact that this has had on my understanding of the Bible is something we'll have to speak about in person.

I'm coming home on the 10th, arriving in Newark around 17:55 at Terminal B. The following day, if you would like to drop by my house and say hello, you're welcome to. It's not going to be a full out party with all the food you can eat or anything, I'd just like to see you all ASAP.
See you soon =]

No comments: