Monday, April 21, 2008

A Little Update

Hello everybody!

I know that as of late, I haven't posted many blogs, and those I have posted have been enormous. Thank you for those of you who actually spend the time reading through them, I really appreciate it. This one will honestly be short haha.

I have been extremely busy, I wrote about 28 pages of 3 different research papers within the past few weeks, as well as 8 pages of impression reports for a recent trip to Jordan. I would love to share all of the experiences of these past few weeks with you, but I feel so backed up that it would just come out as a huge blurt of a month of new experiences in one blog.

This weekend, I'll be going to Jordan to sleep in a Bedouin camp. I also have another 8 page final paper to complete. The following weekend, I will be going up to Galilee once again for Second Temple History. Then, it is finals week - and PRAISE JESUS I only have one final to do that week. It is Tuesday, so I am currently considering the option of going to Cairo, Egypt to see the pyramids.

Let me know what you think, let me know how you're doing. I miss you all!!!

No comments: